Page 34 of 59 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #331
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yo Lance,
    As I mentioned on the Zevon tread I liked that guys music and his untimely death is "simply unbelievable" for sure!

    Well folks, there is no getting around it. It's 2-fer Tuesday today!
    I'm so glad it's starting to cool down here (at night anyway) that my 2-ferz are reflecting it:

    Cool Jerk_The Go Go's
    When You're Hot You're Hot_whoever in the heck did it. I can't recall!!

    Have a great day you all!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #332
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Late nite [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] anyone! Howdyyyyyy.

    My 2 pics are from Ms. Cyndi Lauper

    Time After Time~
    True Colors~ [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Hey you all. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] 's from me to U... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #333
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good morning NewYorkJettster [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Thanks 4 the [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] and I loved your late night 2-ferz! CL is way kewl!

    Well, it has become humpday again because of the way time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping into the future and all! Therefore, and for other obvious reasons which I won't go into at this time, I'd like to wish you all a good Humpday 4 sure!
    Don't w*rk 2 hard or nothing!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #334
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That stinks Gus! Did something get into your keyboard? You can snap the "D" key right off, and check to see if anything is under it.
    Hope it works!

  5. #335
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    CCfan [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    You are a Jenious (with a capitol J) 4 sure! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    I did find a little D buster 'neath the gosh dang D key!
    The H , then again, is another story entirely and has been "sticking" like tis for prett'near a half dozen months or so now!
    I've been trying to tailor my posts with H-less words as much as possible but it is pretty ARD to do, I'll admit.
    The H-D combo would ave made it nary impossible to conversate in a somewat informed manner so I am most appreciative of your elp!
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #336
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Goo morning!
    The letter between the C and E is sticking even worse tan the H on my keyboar now! Any suggestions?
    Have a great ay folks!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    Gus anger

  7. #337
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beautiful Sunday [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] !!
    Just got back after being on the road [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img] for a week...

    Sunday [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] Silence Quote:

    "Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on Fire [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] "

  8. #338
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Lance welcome back. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    Hey gang~ Fresh hot [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and New York Charlie style bagels coming up. Yummy~


    Did anyone here order that new Jett Rock cd? [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] I love the art work on the cover. I just recieved mine last week. Have a great day!NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  9. #339
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gus, glad I could help.

    Good Monday morning everyone!!! Hope everyone has a fabulous week.

  10. #340
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey Lance, good quote! I'll try to keep my matches dry! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Hey NYJ, I didn't order Jett Rock but I'd sure like to have those bonus tracks!
    Thanks for C and the CSB on this....er....um....
    <font size=1>Monday.</font> [img]eek.gif[/img] //oo//
    Hey CCfan, except for the w*rk thing I do intend to have a fabulous week and I hope everyone else has one too, 4 sure!
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic